Client Development Coordinator
- To professionally source new business opportunities and generate leads and appointments through internal/external sources on behalf of the Sales & Marketing team. To develop and maintain an accurate and up to date CRM system in line with the company’s expectations and financial objectives.
Position in the Organisation
- The job holder reports to the Head of Sales and Marketing
- The following positions liaise closely with the job holder
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Team
Key Measures of Success
- To ensure all projects meet “Target, Time, Budget”
- Individual responsibility for developing and maintaining the company’s CRM system to meet business objectives.
- Individual responsibility to arrange qualified appointments on behalf of the sales team to new and existing customers.
- Generate and follow up marketing leads/campaigns to gain new contacts with an interest in our services and pass live lead generation to the sales team for action.
- To strengthen, coordinate, update and regularly demonstrate the value of the order pipeline.
- To demonstrate success in targeting sales opportunities across all industry-relevant sectors to reflect the business’ desire to diversify.
“Target, Time, Budget”
- Target – The full needs of the customer are met in terms of project experience and outcome.
- Time – To ensure company and individual project deadlines are met.
- Budget – Both the client and JLPF budgets are met.
Areas of Responsibility
- To make full use of the company’s CRM system including the accurate uploading and cleansing of data on a regular basis.
- To secure appointments that co-ordinate with the diaries and geographical locations of the field sales team.
- To co-ordinate with the Business Development Manager to ensure non duplication of sales leads and pro-active sales and marketing campaigns.
- To identify shortfalls in the order pipeline and work with the Marketing Manager to suggest appropriate ideas for marketing activities ensuring that campaigns are followed up and evaluated.
- To work with others as required to secure larger, more profitable contracts based on opportunities created in the order pipeline.
- To produce accurate and timely reports on progress and state of the order pipeline and CRM system.
- To accurately and punctually complete sales order checklists and other sales-related reports as instructed by the Head of Sales and Marketing.
- To ensure accurate decisions are made to minimise any potential risk to the customer and the business.
- To assist in organising trade shows and exhibitions and accurately record and follow up all interest generated.
- Strengthen market reputation through quality of customer experience and marketing activities.
Salary is negotiable and will depend upon skills and experience.