At John Lord we consider sustainability a corporate responsibility which stretches to all our operations and includes all our employees, as well as our local communities and the wider environment.
Through the implementation of our Environmental Policy, we hope to continually minimise our environmental impact, and improve our contribution to addressing the important environmental issues that our society faces.
We have made many tangible environmental improvements to our operations in recent years including the following:
- Sourcing of 'greener' raw materials
- Greatly reducing the use of harmful solvents in our flooring installations
- Updating company transport with low-emission vehicles
- Replacing bulky product packaging with flexible packaging, and reducing waste sent to Landfill
- Using segregation recycling schemes
Working towards BS EN ISO 14001:2004 environmental management systems accreditation by March 2015.
Newsletter Sign Up:
Join the John Lord experience and discover monthly specialist flooring information, case studies & other company news. We do not spam our friends!
To sign up to our newsletter please click the button below and complete the form with your details.